6 c diced potatoes (I used Simply Potatoes diced potatoes with onion)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 c reduced fat Colby & Monterrey blend cheese, shredded
6 slices Canadian bacon, diced
2 sliced green onions
24 oz. (2 cans) fat-free evaporated milk
2 c Egg Beaters egg substitute
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes to skillet and cook until lightly browned.
3. Add cooked potatoes to bottom of a casserole dish. Layer ham, cheese, and green onion on top of potatoes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine Egg Beaters, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Pour egg mixture potato mixture in casserole dish.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until egg is set. Remove from oven, let set for 5-10 minutes. Cut into 15 equal portions. Serve immediately.
Yields 15 servings, serving size 1 piece