- 1 4oz can diced jalapenos, well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup + ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add cheddar cheese, ¾ cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spoon into 8×8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork or your fingers, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the buttery crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Do not overcook.
- Serve with bread or crackers.