Two Missouri parents came home to witness a babysitter high on Crystal Meth and drowning in blood when they saw that the blood was of their 3-year-old baby. So these are the effects of Crystal Meth? You turn into a cannibal. Or was the baby crying too hard and loud for her?
The parents went out for a good movie night and came back to a blood drenched babysitter who was not at all in her senses. She was rather confused.
Anna Krutchiev, a 16-year-old babysitter revealed that she bought some Crystal Meth and took only a few hits until she felt her eyes getting numb and vision blurred. She lost her senses and started feeling a lot hungry. She finally ended up eating the baby.
Anna Krutchiev is just 16 years old and was babysitting a 3-year-old baby.
She claimed she was feeling sleepy and so she decided to take a few tokes.
And she started getting really hungry so she ate some chicken wings and passed out.
She then tried to cook the baby in the microwave which turned impossible for her.
Later, when the parents arrived. The baby’s arms were eaten, and there were teeth marks all over.
A recent study revealed that more than 60% adults aged 21 and higher have tried meth at least once.
While the other 40% believe that meth should be decriminalized as a scheduled medical drug