CREAM CHEESE LEMONADE PIE
On a hot summer day, this cream cheese lemonade pie is just what is needed. This pie is cool, creamy, tart and full of lemony flavor. This is definitely a refreshing, super delicious, creamy dessert! My co-worker, Dawn, gave me some awesome lemon recipes last week and I am loving these tasty lemon desserts! Sharing recipes from my friends is a lot of fun! I love seeing and hearing about friend’s favorite recipes that they have grown up loving! I’m looking forward to more of Dawn’s family’s recipes!
I was telling my friend, Arnetta, who works at the bank, about this pie the other day and now I will be delivering one of these tasty pies to her in the morning! She always talks about my blog, to each teller that is helping me, every time I go in to the bank. I love her for doing that and sharing my blog! So what better way to thank her… by sharing back in return!
As you can see, this pie is super creamy! You can taste the lemonade and the tartness with each bite. So refreshing, so delicious, so amazing!
I’ve been on a lemon kick lately, as you all can tell, and I hope you are enjoying all these lemon recipes that have recently been shared?! There is just something about delicious lemon desserts! You can never can have enough delicious, and tart, lemony goodness!
Go a head and give this a try. Just remember, this lemonade pie on a hot summer day is super satisfying!
- 1 5 oz can Evaporated milk
- 1 3.4oz box of instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- Or you can use 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inch
- Preheat over to 350°
- In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combined milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.