- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- 24 round tortilla chips
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, cut into 24 thin squares
- diced avocado, pico de gallo, cilantro leaves, or any desired toppings
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Heat the refried beans according to the directions on the can.
- Lay the tortilla chips on a baking sheet in a single layer. Top each chip with a heaping tablespoon of the warmed beans. Place a square of cheese on top of the beans. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the avocado, pico de gallo and cilantro. Serve warm.