They can appear due to a variety of reasons. Dark spots may occur because of waxing, shaving, using deodorants, or exposure to the sun. In most of the cases they come on your armpits, inner thighs and neck area.
People with the following issues are more likely to have dark spots:
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Genitourinary cancer
- Those who take hormonal treatments
There are a lot of beauty treatments and products meant for dark spots which are loaded with chemicals, they’re also too expensive!
For this reason we suggest you to use a proven homemade remedy that is all-natural and cleans your skin like nothing before:
The ingredients required for this homemade remedy are as following:
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
Mix all these ingredients together until you create a paste.
Now apply this mixture on the area of the skin where you have dark patches. Allow it to remain for 20 minutes. Wash it off using cold water.
You also have another method that is mostly effective in removing dark stains. This involves the use of lemon, white clay, and milk.
- Take a bowl with the white clay
- Add the lemon and milk into it and mix thoroughly
- Apply this mixture on the skin area
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Use cold water to rinse off
Follow these Recommendations
Make sure to follow these recommendations when using this remedy:
- The treatment should be done 3 times per week, and continued until you see that the stains are gone.
- Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and taking foods rich in vitamin E.
- You should not get sun exposure when getting this treatment. If you go out, make sure to use a cream that offers UV protection.
- You may also add coconut oil to the ingredients.
- It is recommended to use extra virgin olive oil, skim milk and sea salt.