- 2 cups leftover and chilled Mashed Potatoes
- Bacon..one slice per Bomb
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- Cheddar Cheese cut into 1″ chunks (one chunk per Bomb)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Skewers or toothpicks
- Oil for frying~ I used Canola
- Sour Cream and toppings for dipping
- In a large bowl combine the Mashed Potatoes, Egg, and S&P until well blended.
- Grab a small scoop of the Mashed Potatoes and gently form it around a Cheddar Chunk…
- Place the Bread Crumbs into a shallow bowl, and roll that baby evenly in the Bread Crumbs. Fry them up in the oil (350 degrees, until they’re evenly golden…
- Let the drain on some paper towel .
- Serve them with Sour Cream, and serve them warm so they explode! ~Enjoy!