- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 pound Elbow Macaroni, Cooked To Package Instructions, Drained, And Rinsed With Cold Water
- 2 ears Fresh Corn, Husks And Silks Removed
- 1 can (15 Oz. Size) Black Beans (or Kidney Beans), Drained And Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Chopped Black Olives
- 6 whole Roma Tomatoes (or 2 Large Tomatoes), Chopped
- 3 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 1/2 whole Red Onions, Finely Diced
- Chopped Cilantro (optional)
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 cup Jarred Salsa (spicy Is Best!)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced Or Pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 Limes, Juiced (optional)
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.
Place the macaroni, corn, beans, olives, tomatoes, green onions, red onion, and cilantro (if using) in a large bowl. Pour 3/4 of the dressing over the top and gently toss until all the ingredients are coated. Add the final 1/4 of the dressing if you think it needs it. Cover and allow salad to chill for 2 hours.
Garnish with cilantro, lime wedge, and any other extra ingredients you have!