- 3 c. crisped rice cereal (measure out 3 c. then crush)
- 2 c. smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 c. butter (softened)
- 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 pound of melting chocolate, like almond bark, or the like
- Mix together: 2 c. smooth peanut butter and 3/4 c. butter
- Add: 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar 3 c. crushed crisped rice cereal
- Chill mixture for 1-2 hours. Use cookie scoop to make uniform balls. Roll into balls. Melt 1 lb. of chocolate. Dip balls into chocolate. Remove with a toothpick. Place on foil or wax paper until cool.
- Yields 3-4 dozen peanut butter balls, dependent on size. Store in airtight container at room temperature. Best when eaten fresh or within 2-3 days.
- NOTES: If you’re having a hard time getting the balls out of the chocolate with a toothpick, try a fork. Or refrigerate the balls for an hour before dipping. Do not substitute margarine for butter.
- recipe from: www.twotwentyone.net